How to bid on a council housing property

If you have personal connections with council employees

You must be reviewed and approved by us if you are:

  • a council employee
  • a family members of or a close personal connection to someone who work in Housing Services
  • a Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council member (Councillor)
  • a member of the Welwyn Hatfield Tenants' Panel

before you can start a new tenancy.