Pet Policy for Council Housing


1.1 This document sets out how tenants can ask permission to keep a pet in our Council Housing property, the information we require to make our decision and the circumstances under which it may be denied or revoked.

1.2 This scheme applies to all tenants who have a Secure Tenancy, a Non-Secure Tenancy, a Decant Licence, or a Flexible Tenancy with the council.

Contact us if you want to keep a pet in your home

If you want to keep a pet in your council home contact us to request a permissions form.

Address: Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council
Campus East
Welwyn Garden City
AL8 6AE.