We advertise and offer homes to applicants on our waiting list through a choice based lettings scheme.
Choice Based Lettings (CBL) allows eligible applicants to select properties that they are interested in, rather than the next applicant on the Housing Needs Register (HNR) automatically being allocated the next available property.
The scheme aims to help applicants make informed choices about where they want to live and the type of property they would prefer.
- Who can apply
- Medical conditions
- Documents and supporting checks
- Bidding and property allocations
- The priority bands
- Tenancy types
- Adding or removing people to/from an application
- Non-active housing applications
- Cancelled housing applications
- Exclusions from the housing register