Housing Responsive Repairs Policy (Rechargeable Tenant Repairs)

Appeals and Disputes

Tenants who wish to appeal or dispute recharges are advised to write to the:

Commercial Manager

Property Services (Housing)

Welwyn Hatfield Borough Council

The Campus

Welwyn Garden City


explaining why they are not responsible for the repairs and the associated work.

The tenant will be informed of any action that is taken as a result of the appeal or dispute.