Vexatious and persistent behaviour policy
Records will be retained by the appropriate manager of the details of the case and the action that has been taken and will include:
- The name and address of each customers who is treated as abusive, vexatious or persistent
- When the restriction came into force and ends
- What the restrictions are
- When the customer and services were advised
- Any measures that the council puts in place when contact is necessary.
Please refer to the council’s Staff Protection Policy 2018 for further information.