Licensing policy

Designated premises supervisor

21.1 A personal licence is required by individuals who may be engaged in making and authorising the sale or supply of alcohol. Not every person retailing alcohol at a premises licensed for that purpose needs to hold a personal licence although the licensing authority expects that every person authorised to make a sale of alcohol is clearly identified, for example by way of a written statement.