Licensing policy


36.1 Licenses may be required for the use of copyright works, such as music and screening licenses for: a performance of live music; any playing of recorded music; and an exhibition of a film. The provision of the entertainment would then be compliant with the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988.